Monday, April 15, 2013

Another Day....

This weekend I worked on my charm pack table runner swap.  Should have looked at the YouTube videos on machine binding....Now after a little reverse sewing, I think it should look like something I won't be embarrased to swap.

Also in a wallhanging Round Robin.  Started with a block and just mailed off the one I worked on the second round.  Next one I receive, I need to finish, and send to the original block maker, so fun!

The pillow at the top of my blog was a pillow I made for a recent pillow swap.  Pink and Aqua wer the only requirements.  Never heard of the person that got it liked it, the only downside of these in the mail swaps.

I need to get with this blogging thing.  I read several of them and find them interesting, maybe I can come up with interesting and fun entries.  Got one in mind for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment