Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 Santa Sack Swap

<
My Partner was Donna from Nashville, TN
She sent an email asking me not to open the
Box until the Official Opening day, as she
didn't realize each gift was to be wrapped.  Worked for me, less
clean up!
Here are the wonderful gifts Donna
sent me.  A embroidered pillow, a pretty
fan, matching pot holders and dish
towels, and a pin cushion with pockets for
my sewing chair.  She also made me
a blue and brown tote, which I have already
used to carry a crocheted baby afghan
I am working on
I love Hexies, and red is
my favorite color.  This is
staying out all year, on a green
recliner in our living room
My picture isn't perfect, but if it was, you
could see that this matches my chair perfectly!




Thanks Donna for the great Christmas Gifts, and
Thanks Cheryll for another great Swap Event!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Terri! What lovely gifts Donna made for you. I love the redwork and hexie pillow! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you have places ready to use your gifts. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LoVe the pillow... it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining in this swap again...
    Merry Christmas to you & the family... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pillow and the bag. Beatuiful gifts. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete